If you eat, smoke, or just spend a lot of time in your car, germs, odors and particles can build up in the interior. A proper detailing job includes both the cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces to kill germs.
Special tools are used to remove dirt and stains such as salt, mud, coffee, juice and more in the hard to reach cracks and crevices of your vehicle. Restore your interior to the condition you deserve to sit in!
If you're looking to sell or trade in, consider having your vehicle professionally detailed. A clean, shiny car gives the impression you care and have maintained your vehicle, keeping it in good condition. This improves appeal and boosts your re-sale value.
Having a professionally cleaned car simply makes for a more enjoyable ride!
Car Detailing Includes:
- Professional hand wash & dry
- Full waxing services
- Full Interior vacuum
- Shampoo carpets, mats & seats
- Wash windows inside & out
- Clean & protect dash and door panels
- Clean trunk
- Wash tires & rims
- Polish & protect tires
- Remove tar & grime
- Headlight restoration - Additional costs apply, contact us for more details
- Compounding Services - Additional costs apply, contact us for more details